Wireless elevator camera instructions
- Read all instructions first.
- Mount the transmitter unit identified by the “TRANSMITTER” symbol on to the top or bottom of the cab.
- Connect the camera to the transmitter using the supplied cable.
- Connect the transmitter power and camera power to the supplied “Y” cable. Plug it in to the adapter.
- Mount the receiver unit identified by the “RECEIVER” symbol on to the top or bottom of the shaft.
- Ensure that the sides with the logos are facing each other.
Ensure that the transmitter and receiver are oriented correctly. See diagram below.
Model: WECSLP System Range: 45 Floors
Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz – 2.4835GHz
Channel Spacing: 5MHz
Frequency Control: DFS(Dynamic Frequency Selection) Function Protocol: 802.11g
Modulation Format: QPSK(typical), BPSK Data Rate: 5 mbps
Video Latency: < 1 sec
Video Compression Format: MPEG-4 Frame Rate: 30fps NTSC / 25fps PAL
Video Resolution: D1 Resolution Radiated Power: 100mW
Antenna Type: 14dBi Internal Directional Antenna E Plane Beam Width: 30 Degrees
H Plane Beam Width: 30 Degrees Video Connector: BNC Male 75 OHMS
Temperature Range: 0°F to +120°F
Power Supply: Switching Input 120-240Vac Output 12VDC 1.2Amps Transmitter Current Consumption: 0.25 Amps
Receiver Current Consumption: 0.25 Amps
Mounting Brackets Included: Pole/wall mount Enclosures: IP66
Dimensions 257mm x 257mm x 86mm
Camera Construction: Vandal Resistant Aluminum/Metal Camera Current Consumption: <140mA
Camera Dimensions: 190 x 140 x 42.3 mm
Camera Resolution: 480 Lines 1/3″ Color Panasonic CCD Camera Weight: 450g
Lens Type Board lens: 2.6mm160°
IR: 30 min 10m illumination